On behalf of our Amerigo family, we want to thank you for your ongoing support. In our efforts to adapt to shifts in both volume & staffing shortages, we kindly wish to inform you of some recent updates at our Memphis location. We greatly appreciate your loyal patronage and look forward to serving you soon!
- A 3% package fee and 15% gratuity is applied to all to-go orders. Due to the shift in increased takeout orders, this fee helps us recoup some of the costs for packaging and paper goods, which have risen substantially during the pandemic.
- Our Sunday hours of operation are updated. Brunch and lunch menus are offered from 11am-2pm, and dinner service is available from 4-9pm; Amerigo Memphis is closed on Sundays from 2-4pm.
- General reservations are available on weekdays for groups up to 10 guests in our main dining room; seating is first come, first serve on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
- There is a $15 corkage fee per 750mL bottle of wine and a $2.50/person dessert fee for bringing in outside food and beverages.
- In an effort to provide an enjoyable experience for fellow diners and staff, we kindly ask that guests adhere to our business casual dress code policy.