Amerigo Italian Restaurant, a part of the 4-Top Hospitality restaurant group, is now accepting applications for a Sales Manager for our Nashville and Brentwood locations. This position entails booking private dining spaces, off-site catering, formal events, and outside sales.
- A minimum of two years of experience as a Sales Manager in an upscale restaurant/hotel environment
- Proven record of reaching and surpassing sales goals
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Fluent with Microsoft Office and the ability to quickly learn new programs
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Strong interpersonal, networking, and management abilities
- Understanding the importance of having fun!
The most important trait is that the candidate has the ability and desire to NOT be micro-managed and is passionate about working autonomously while still being able to work as part of a team.
- Competitive base salary
- Profit Sharing
- Disability insurance
- Two weeks vacation first year
Compensation is NOT based on commission. We want our Sales Team to focus on building relationships and not simply chasing sales. If this sounds like you, then please send your resume to Ali Gensert at [email protected] in Word format or as a PDF.
About 4-Top Hospitality:
Nashville-based 4-Top Hospitality owns and operates 13 restaurants in Tennessee and Mississippi. The group includes five Amerigo restaurants as well as upscale steakhouse Char, French bistro Anjou and Sombra Mexican Kitchen. Chef-driven concepts include globally-inspired Etch in Nashville, which is rated first in the city by Zagat and has won numerous local and national awards and accolades, Etch’s sister restaurant, etc., which was named “Best New Restaurant 2016” in numerous publications, and oyster bar Saltine in Jackson, which was on Bon Appetit’s “Top 50 New Restaurants 2015.” 4-Top will expand in early-2018 with the addition of Char in Nashville.